Subject: [Leica] re: portrait of elizabeth (secrets revealed)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 30 15:53:47 2007

Kyle, sorry if I have dampened the mystery. Very interesting to read of your
inspiration. That's a pretty obtuse reference for most
of us. Fascinating to read what it evoked in those folks that looked and
were involved enough to share their opinions on this
picture. I think no bad thing that you have conjured strong reactions.
I think, like your Warpaint series, this image benefits from the context
information. Or is more comfortable.

Hoppy