Subject: [Leica] optical difference between the tele elmar 135mm?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Sep 28 19:21:48 2007

Hoppy,

Really great tightly framed portrait!   I have alway been an enthusiast
for the 135mm  length lens, having use it on my Leicas for
sports car racing  shots, as well as for babies or pets where it would
be intimidating to be too close.

The latest LHSA magazine touts the virtue of the f2.8 135mm Elmarit with
"eyes", but says that hey are "a hot commodity,
but try finding one"  I dinna know they were rare or expensive.  Are they?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] optical difference between the tele elmar 135mm?)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] optical difference between the tele elmar 135mm?)
Message from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] optical difference between the tele elmar 135mm?)