Subject: [Leica] optical difference between the tele elmar 135mm?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 28 16:22:34 2007

Bernardo, optically the same and barely behind the legendary APO-Telyt 135.
A bargain if you have a need for the 135. I have this
one (the Tele) and also the earlier Elmar which does still does really well
but is a little behind in contrast, I think. Buy the
Tele, take a couple of steps back and make some wonderful tightly framed
portraits.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/portrait.jpg.html>
Really easy to use on the M3 with its higher magnification viewfinder too.

Cheers
Hoppy