Subject: Disappearing Animals [was Re: [Leica] R9/DRM spider update]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri Sep 28 12:35:08 2007

You know,  disappearing animals may be getting to be a real problem.

A week ago as I was driving back from an errand in Harvard Square and
rounding a U-turn to put myself back on Mass Ave, a mouse popped up
from under the hood behind my right windshield wiper.  He scampered
to the middle of the car, faced forward, stuck his nose in the air,
wiggled his whiskers, and took in the scene, enjoying the breeze like
a tiny brown puppy.  Seemingly pleased by all this fun, he ducked
behind the left wiper and disappeared under the hood again.

I have no idea what happened to him.  He couldn't get into either the
car or the engine compartment from where he was but there was no sign
of him when I got back to work and looked for him.

Hope this isn't the start of a trend.  It could be serious.  I wonder
what it all means...

Anyone else had animals or bugs disappear recently?  We may want to
keep track of this stuff.

Regards,

Dick