Subject: [Leica] R9/DMR spider update
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 19:19:17 2007

I think trying to go after a live spider is problematic.

I think you should kill the spider, then go in to reomve him...

Using either moth balls or something like Carbona cleaning fluid, pack the
camera in a plastic bag, with the killing solution in a container that will
not spill.  leave for a shile ( few days?).  he should be done in by then.

Then a good cleaning should do it all for you....

Note... neither moth balls nor cleaning solution is harmful if you air it
out for a while....

Frank

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] R9/DMR spider update)