Subject: [Leica] M8 battery airport adventure
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 12:07:20 2007

I think that the Western and specially the US security is that they do NOT
look at the psychology issues.... just searching for nail clippers in
luggage does nothing.  Looking FOR the nervous or otherwise already listed
bad guys would do a lot more to protect us.

And I will not comment on the appropriateness of shoe removal..... an idea
the  bad guys idea from Get Smart  ( US TV Comedy from the 60"s).

A lot of misdirected time and effort.

Frank

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] M8 battery airport adventure)