Subject: [Leica] Pancakes and Their Ilk
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Sep 23 15:32:40 2007

This has been a most interesting thread.

Virtually every culture has some form of
pan-bread such as crepe or pancakes or the
like.  They are made from almost any form of
flour.  Some are leavened, some are
unleavened.  I love ethnic food festivals and
always enjoy finding even more versions of the dish.  I love 'em all.

But when I make my own pancakes, I make them with
wheat flour and leavened.  A pile of scrapple and
some pancakes with maple syrup is a worthy way to start a day.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] New Yorker fact checkers)