Subject: [Leica] Where to get B&W chemicals from for an overseas shipment
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Sep 23 14:00:08 2007

At 03:17 PM 9/23/2007, Alex wrote:
 >My stock of HC-110 is approaching to zero, need to renew. I'm also
 >willing to try out some other developers (DD-X, XTOL and Microphen).
 >Unfortunately, here in Israel, local chemicals supply is pretty dry for
 >B&W, what only can be found on the shelves is Tmax developer and even
 >HC-110 becomes scarce here...

I would recommend that you purchase raw chemistry
from PHOTOGRAPHERS FORMULARY and mix your own
D-76 or Rodinal or the like.  And there are
mix-it-yourself formulae about for XTOL as well.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex) ([Leica] Where to get B&W chemicals from for an overseas shipment)