Subject: [Leica] Where to get B&W chemicals from for an overseas shipment
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Sep 23 14:15:19 2007

Thanks.
Frankly, I'm still quite a newbie into B&W processing yet, so far about
15 rolls (mostly Tri-X), all in HC-110. Do you mean that FORMULARY is
kind od set of chemicals aimed to mix up into various kind of
commercially available developers ? Sound kinda lego... ;-)    Does that
allow to yield HC-110, XTOL and other developers similar to those
available commercially ?
That might be solution, however I suspect lots of precise chemical
measurements and hassle may be involved...am I wrong ?

Thanks, Alex