Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- AEDC Open House 1986
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Sep 17 15:35:55 2007

Revell are still doing very well indeed - just down the road from here
in B?nde Westphalia, the home of the post war Balda cameras. Monogram
has as good as disappeared and Airfix has recently been rescued by
Hornby, the big UK model trains company.
Otherwise the modelling market is now ruled by China, Japan, Russia,
Ukraine Italy and the Czech Republic. If you want to reminisce about
model tanks, take a look here.
A retired narcotics cop in Holland now has what is probably the best
small scale military model site - http://henk.fox3000.com/index2.htm
Douglas