Subject: [Leica] Pushing Tri-X learning curve - my first attempt
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Sep 16 00:32:44 2007

Thanks Daniel.
At that particular lighting, the seppds at f/2 on ISO 400 were ranging
from 1/2 sec to about 1/8 or alike, at these handheld wasn't probably
appropate, so had to push it at least 2 stops to gain speeds (mostly
shot at 1/30 wide open and occasionaly at f/2.8). Having said that, I'll
indeed need to develop my low-light shooting skills...
Your first picture looks indeed nice. The secodn one apparently exhibits
hand shake though which is something to expect at such low speeds like 1/10.

Best, Alex