Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Mon Sep 17 04:11:03 2007

Haven't yet figured a suitable compact bag to hold my setup, went
through several, nothing to fit my mood since left SLR world in favor of RF.
I'm into street, family, social etc... and the more I'm bagless the more
I think what for I need camera bag at all ???
When on streets - either with one camear, one or two lenses: camera is
either in my hand (though Leicagoodies sling) or across my chest, the
additional lens - in pocket (the great benefit of small Leica lenses
from-factors).
When I'm into streets aimed with more dedication - have two cameras (M3
and M6), both are across my chest fitted with Elmarit 90mm/2.8 and 50mm
'Cron (respectively). One is usually held in the hand ready for shot. I
just don't feel like lugging camera bag figuring its inconvenience. Hate
shoulder bags, the backpacks (even small) are slow to operate, in
prticular in street dynamics and are pain onn my back making me sweating
like a hourse under our Israeli heat....

The only reason I'd consider camera bag is if I'll need to have the
cameras with me on longer trips, abroad, etc...make through
airports..until I reach my destination. Then, again, the bag stays in
the room/house, I put the camera/s on me and go ahead...

Alex

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)