Subject: [Leica] 6 weeks with an M8 in Iran
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 12 21:25:23 2007

Oh yes you *can* buy this kind of PR. This is exactly what professional
PR firms do for a living. Our company has recently started working with
one such firm, and it is amazing what they can place with publications
like this one.

You probably cannot plant something like this in The Economist or NYT,
but digitaljournalist.org--easy.

I am not disputing that the M8 delivers great images, but I just want to
correct some of your naivete about marketing :-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands