Subject: [Leica] 6 weeks with an M8 in Iran
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 9 22:17:21 2007

" During a recent six-week trip to Iran, I shot exclusively with a Leica M8.
This camera was lent to me by Leica for assessment, but I want to stress
that there is no financial deal involved either way."

": When my first pictures from Iran were sent to Stern magazine in Germany,
the head of the technical lab would not believe they were shot with a
digital camera and placed a bet with Harald Menk the foreign picture editor
(who knew better, as I had told him these were M8 images, hahaha).?"

" I did a couple of strict A-B tests with a Canon 5D before leaving to Iran
and, in my view, the Leica wins hands down in terms of sharpness, micro
details, contrast, highlights and lowlights tolerance, as well as color
transition smoothness. "

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0709/camera-corner-the-leica-m8-on-assignm
ent.html

A the most impressive endorsement that could ever be conjured.

This is public relations not advertising. No ones being paid.
You can't BUY this kind of advertising dollar in terms of effect.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] 6 weeks with an M8 in Iran)