Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Sep 7 10:58:11 2007

Thanks for the tips and ideas.

Funny how no one understands what I mean.
Travelling with an M8 vs a Olympus stylus
are quite different things in my mind and for different purposes.

I guess mostly it is the M8 has to be shoulder strapped and can't really be
pocketed
(unless it is winter and you have big pockets - a collapsible lens helps
too)

cheers,
Eric