Subject: [Leica] Not Leica but I hope that you like some of them.
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue Sep 4 18:59:24 2007

Jim - There's nothing like seeing places you know through someone
else's eyes.  Makes me want to take a trip out that way this fall.
You're showing New England at its best right when we're entering what
I think of as Golden Time.

I particularly liked the K10D waterfall and the red covered bridge
just below it.  I don't think the fish-eye works so well in the pix
just to the left of the bridge.  It's better in the shot of the creek
to the right of the same bridge, but even there the curved horizon
doesn't really work for me.

Thanks for the look.

Regards,

Dick