Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence now knees
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Sep 3 09:37:13 2007

Sonny,

Right, I believe that I do know a bit more about that subject !  I have
lived and worked in places such as
Thailand, Brazil, Hollywood, San Francisco and Guerneville.CA.

BTW. Which /TYPE/ of knee surgery are you having done.  The minimally
invasive or the radical?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Southern Decadence now knees)