Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence now knees
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Sep 2 20:41:04 2007

You seem to know more about these things than I do.  Seemed to be a she to
me.   Jim, you have a guess?  ;-)

I am having both knees replaced.  I  suppose that when it is fininished, I
will be as good a photographer as Tina, since I will use the same camera and
the same knees.   Just one question?  Will I be able to eat raw oysters
afterward?   Will I be able to play the Piano?