Subject: [Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 2 19:18:30 2007

Oh we're all out here looking Tina. Just trying to figure out how we could
possibly compete with emotive and powerful reportage in
Pulitzer prize territory ;-) Well done. Quite a variety for the month. I
admired reportage, clever seeing, gentle humour.
There were also several images that really impressed for me as beautifully
made or technically elegant.
Steve's 'Out of Africa'
William Harting's 'Roots'
Bob Palmieri's 'guard dog'