Subject: [Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Sep 2 13:45:21 2007

The August 2007 judging has been completed and the results are in.

First Prize: Tina Manley
Second Prize: Charlie Chan
Third Prize: Bob Palmieri

Honourable Mention: John Beeching
Honorable Mentions: Tina Manley, Steve Barbour

http://contest.leica-users.org/

The September 2007 contest is now open, and the theme is "Movement".

The remaining images in the August 2007 folder are arranged approximately in
order by judges' rankings. By "approximately" I mean that it is safe to
assume that an image on Page 1 was ranked higher than an image on Page 3,
but
two images side by side on Page 3 might have identical rankings, or even be
slightly out of order.

To John Beeching: I'd love to see some commentary about this picture. I note
that it is from the "Holy City" set on your gallery site
(http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/holy/holy.htm)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest)
Reply from johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching) ([Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest)