Subject: [Leica] Re: M9
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Fri Aug 31 20:44:43 2007

gene, so far every new digital camera has been better than the
previous versions, so i think it will hold true for the M, but today
m8 is the best since it is the only one.

i have been a film hold out for a long time but i have also been
digital. i look at them as different medium. they are all good.