Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica answer
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Aug 31 16:11:21 2007

George,

IMO we should compare not the same image scanned with a high quality
scanner, we should compare with a chemical print on baryta paper on a
classical darkromm. I've not yet see any digital print better than a Baryta
one. Well, I'm talking only about B&W, on colour I'm not sure.

Saludos cordiales
Luis