Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica answer
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 31 07:09:39 2007

You have been hearing from M8 users who have compared the results of
both M8 files and M6/film files (scanned on top quality scanners at
4000lpi) with the same lenses; ever since the M8 arrived on the
scene. I feel fairly safe in saying that Ted, Tina, Steve, et al have
scanned film from M2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and have chosen the M8 over those
for: Quality of image file and convenience of image handling.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Leica answer)