Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 30 08:32:51 2007

Your second career "travel writer/photographer" would certainly allow
you to "depreciate" your equipment; including a complete write off in
the year that you purchase it; assuming that you file a schedule C as
a self employed "writer/photographer."

Also, I'm very curious as to how many of the off list nay sayers have
owned and used the M8.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com