Subject: [Leica] blog recommendations
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 21 08:14:58 2007

Hi George,

If your client is prepared to do his own hosting and "roll his own"
blog, then Wordpress is a great solution. My weekly pictures are a
Wordpress blog, as are Michiel's and Steve's. See www.wordpress.org.

There is a bit of work involved in setting it up, but really nothing
overwhelming. They can be up and running in a couple of hours.

Nathan