Subject: [Leica] blog recommendations
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Aug 21 13:28:28 2007

Setting up Wordpress is pretty simple provided your ISP can meet the
requirements of the software - I suspect these days most can.

The website has a guide to a 10 minute installation, and that's about all it
took to get the software up and running.

As Nathan mentioned my current PAW is written using it and is at...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?page_id=9

Steve