Subject: [Leica] Viso iii
From: pjtotoole at gmail.com (Peter O'Toole)
Date: Fri Aug 17 06:23:30 2007

Mark,

I want to reproduce old family, and other interesting vintage photos for 1:1
enlargement, mostly, and for web gallery use.  Based on the LFI article and
all the lug feedback, I will look for, in some chronological order, a viso
iii + adapter + 65 f3.5 black; and, bellows ii + photar 12.5, 50, etc., or
the removable (?) optics from a 90, or 135, as noted, etc.

Pete