Subject: [Leica] visoflex iii
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Aug 14 21:14:13 2007

Pete,

I believe the silver vs black 65mm Elmar is the black one is newer,
maybe a little sharper but hard to find and much more expensive. The
lens itself is a screw mount that screws into the 16464 focusing
mount (which is a bayonet mount for the Visoflex) or the 16558
adapter for the bellows II. It is not the same screw mount as the
Leica screw mount cameras.

Like Bill Larsen I sometimes also use a Canon 20D body for the
Visoflex lenses and bellows.

Len