Subject: [Leica] IMG: Muir Lake, B&W
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 14 20:37:18 2007

OK Tina, it must be a sharpening effect along the mountains' edges then.
Your comment on the compressibility is interesting. I
wonder if in this case it might just be the fine frequency of the grass
detail exacerbated by the sensor resolution in your M8? Or
my left eye shooter's brain tumour?? I'll take too much resolution any time!
Anyway, very much looking forward to seeing more from
this series.
Cheers
Hoppy