Subject: [Leica] IMG: John Muir Wilderness
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 14 05:10:52 2007

Tina I am very much looking forward to seeing more as you get to them. I'd
love to see some of these given the Velvia treatment,
dense, saturated.
Kudos for carrying the Gitzo! I got a similar carbon model from Manfrotto
for the same reason and used it for scenics. When I played
my part, 12 x18s are just awesome. However it really NEEDS one of the Gitzo
ball heads to complete it. The stability is marvellous.
Also proved that my head is 1.5 degrees off as I faithfully duplicated the
same tilt as I do when hand holding! I blame my left
master eye, except I never did it with SLRs.

Cheers
Hoppy