Subject: [Leica] IMG: John Muir Wilderness
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 13 16:29:54 2007

Tina, gorgeous! I think you have answered my mental question regarding a
wide sufficient for dramatic landscape perspective on an
M8. Obviously 28mm equivalent FOV there but you've made it look much wider
with your composition. Cool. Next you'll be admitting
that you are carrying a tripod and extracting the most from that glass for
these scenics.
Cheers
Hoppy