Subject: [Leica] B&W filters with digital
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 7 15:41:34 2007

> At 05:45 PM 8/7/2007, you wrote:
>> Kids don't go on recess any more. They don't play ball. They don't play
>> video games. After lunch and after school they sit in rooms filled with
>> Macs
>> all doing Photoshop.
>> And we're the ones supposedly interested in photography
>> (us non kids)
>>
>> We few, we happy few, we band of Leica shooters.
>>
>> Mark William Rabiner
>
> Hey, Mark!  Some of the band of Leica shooters are advancing into
> photoshop and the lightroom by using the M8  ;-)
>
> Others are being dragged (screaming all the way) into digital by
> scanning their old film and working on it in photoshop.  If you're
> not digital, you're not here!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Well at first I was going to say "we M8 shooters" but then as I'm not one I
thought it might not work out so well.

I still believe in scanning.
And film

But have to hook up my 4 port and 6 port Firewire and USB 2 hubs and hook up
everything here in my new New York high tech compact laptop small apartment
life. One step at a time.

And sisters too!

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY