Subject: [Leica] Repo Rabs
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun Aug 5 20:21:45 2007

Hey Mark:

Photo Credit da Times nevah hoit noboddy.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Lookin' Good, Homey!

Bob in Seattley
On Aug 5, 2007, at 13:32, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2007, at 9:52 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> My latest (Monthly) shot in The New York Times, Sunday a 1965
>> Chevrolet
>> Malibu SS, Mike Tyrrell, Machinist, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/automobiles/05EGO.html?
>> _r=1&oref=slogin
>

> Rab's people and their cars, the sequel to the Cassidy hit, Armed
> America...
>
> gotta love that shot with the pit bull and the Malibu,
>

> no business cards, just keepin a low profile (in the New York Times)...
>
> boys and girls with their toys...

Thanks how did you know I didn't have a business card yet?

I'm going to do a run on my 3800 next week I think.
Adobe Garamond Pro I think.
On Hahnem?hle paper.
Hand them out to everyone on the subway.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com