Subject: [Leica] Repo Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Aug 5 13:42:36 2007

> On Aug 4, 2007, at 9:52 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> My latest (Monthly) shot in The New York Times, Sunday a 1965
>> Chevrolet
>> Malibu SS, Mike Tyrrell, Machinist, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/automobiles/05EGO.html?
>> _r=1&oref=slogin
>

> Rab's people and their cars, the sequel to the Cassidy hit, Armed
> America...

Cassidy shot all his it turns out with a superwide zoom 12-24mm.

Likewise.

Translates to an 18-36mm

Never thought I'd be a super wide guy let alone a zoom guy.

Shooting with such glass is a very enabling experience.
One hates to leave home with out it; and not get the shot.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com