Subject: [Leica] Repo Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Aug 5 13:32:07 2007

> On Aug 4, 2007, at 9:52 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> My latest (Monthly) shot in The New York Times, Sunday a 1965
>> Chevrolet
>> Malibu SS, Mike Tyrrell, Machinist, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/automobiles/05EGO.html?
>> _r=1&oref=slogin
>

> Rab's people and their cars, the sequel to the Cassidy hit, Armed
> America...
>
> gotta love that shot with the pit bull and the Malibu,
>

> no business cards, just keepin a low profile (in the New York Times)...
>
> boys and girls with their toys...

Thanks how did you know I didn't have a business card yet?

I'm going to do a run on my 3800 next week I think.
Adobe Garamond Pro I think.
On Hahnem?hle paper.
Hand them out to everyone on the subway.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Repo Rabs)