Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 4 16:45:34 2007

Steve,
Probably no dogs, but my 90 tele-elmarit thin does have a flair problem,
however in all other respect still a great optic.  But considering I only
paid $250 for it, I can live with it and choose my subject when using it.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Steve Unsworth
<lug@steveunsworth.co.uk>: --------------