Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sat Aug 4 17:19:28 2007

>I find it interesting that everyone complains about the price of Leica's
> lenses and keeps demanding lower pricing, and when they do, everyone starts
> whining about lower quality and Leica not keeping to their old ways.

"Everyone" is a bit of an exageration, Gene.  Yes there are people
complaining about the price of Leica equipment and yes there are people who
assume that lower retail prices implies reduced quality, but I don't think
everyone thinks like this.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com