Subject: [Leica] OT Pentax K10d opinions
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon Jul 30 19:55:59 2007

funny, i was just shooting with a k10d. it is a very nice compact good
handling and quick camera and it has IS built in. pentax has rolled
some new and very small (in size)  prime lenses for this camera all
very good. the 21,40,70 (all 35mm focal length),  the high iso is good
and u have a lot of choices for lens from old and new. the 12-24 is
also very nice. on the long end there is nothing on the market till
later this year when they are planning to roll out some new lenses.
all the new lenses are "pro level" with  supersonic motors built by
tokina with pentax spec and coating. the 16-50 and 50-135 both sealed
and usm will be out in august sometime. i did have a d200 and sold it
cuz this one is smaller and as good. i do enjoy the built in IS. the
quailty of the images also very well when shooting raw (i have never
tried jpeg).