Subject: [Leica] IMG: last series Hoppy on Kangaroo Island
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 19 17:35:24 2007

Len, the schnitzel is not a meal to be consumed regularly! Fortunately, when
consumed with the right beer the calories magically
disappear. Something about balanced food-group karma.
My leaning lighthouse is due to the low angle view with the 28. It is
possible to do some perspective shifting in PS but I rather
like the effect. Trying for some drama and interest in the viewpoints. Now I
REALLY want a 24.

Cheers
Hoppy