Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander lens option for M8
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jul 14 09:41:23 2007

I agree about the 12 being a great lens.  I debated and debated over the
15 or 12, finally I got the 12 and love the lens.  It makes for
interesting photos as long as you use the wide perspective to your
advantage and remember to get CLOSE to your subject.  To me it is well
worth the extra $$.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography