Subject: [Leica] hasselblad photoz!! and a question for LONDON LUGgers
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jul 14 11:36:16 2007

Nice photo, even if you used a 'blad. ;)

One hint for "scanning" using your camera, get a 2 1/4 film holder for
an enlarger, be sure it is flat on one side, put the film in this lay
that on your light table and shoot it, the film holder will keep your
film flat and your thumb outta the frame. :)  I sometimes shoot my 35mm
negs with a macro lens and convert, works much quicker and seems to be
as good as my scanner.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography