Subject: [Leica] (IMG) Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a flower.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jul 14 09:00:31 2007

Hi Chris,
I really like the refrigerators. When I looked at it, it took me some
time to see what it was. At first I thought I was looking at a top
shot from 3 trucks with openen doors. Then I thought I was looking at
3 desktop computers.
And finally I read your title :-)
I would have cropped the flower just a little bit larger.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 13-jul-07, om 18:20 heeft Chris Saganich het volgende geschreven: