Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R and Canon stuff plus WTB
From: 4spam at eh21.com (Artist Eric Hiss)
Date: Fri Jul 13 09:41:43 2007

Hi All,
I'm selling off some of the gear I have that I don't use much so I can buy
new stuff that I might use more.

Here's what I have for sale:

Leica R 50mm summicron ROM latest version in great shape with caps. (I
bought Bob Baron's 50 lux so don't need it) asking $450

Leica R 50mm summicron  second version (older with moderate wear on barrel)
with caps.
Asking $170

Leica R 16mm Fisheye ROM  latest version glass perfect but some marks on
barrel. Comes with caps and leather case. $850

Leica R 35-70 f/4 ROM in great shape (I have the 35-70 f/2.8 so don't use
this as much) Missing front cap. $575

Leica R angle finder nearly unused in case. $130

Arax 80mm tilt/shift lens with caps and case. $300

Canon EF 15mm fisheye in excellent condition with caps.

I also have a set of profoto compact 300w/s monolights with glass covers and
zoom reflectors in a travel case for $950.

I'm located in San Francisco and if you are interested you are welcome to
inspect in person or I can e-mail you photos of the gear. You may also phone
me if you like (415.425.5865)

WTB:  I am looking for a 60mm macro elmarit preferably with ROM, I am also
interested in a 30mm R 'lux or 'cron.  I might consider trades so please
ask.