Subject: [Leica] M8 bad pixel question?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Jul 10 06:36:39 2007

AFAIK there are usually tens if not hundreds of defective pixels in
every chip - which are traditionally hidden in software. I don't
think it is unusual at all. Displays are the same, a completely fault
free chip is probably impossible/rare and whether chips are used or
not probably depends on a "number of defects" tolerance.
Frank