Subject: [Leica] M8 bad pixel question?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 7 05:42:03 2007

Eric,
I wouldn't worry too much, at least until 22months from camera purchase.  If
the flaw isn't in the finished image that you download then it is not a bad
pixel; but you would have to be looking at 200% to see a bad pixel.  More
likely something is going on in software.  Might be fixed in an upgrade to
the firmware.  If it is still occurring when you get close to the end of the
warranty period then send the puppy in for a checkup with the flaw noted.