Subject: [Leica] M3 CLA/oevrhaul
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Jul 1 11:14:07 2007

Thank you all for your references.
I'm aware about DAG, but the queue to him appears to be quite long one,
waitign several months sounds to be probably more then my patience can
be stretched...
In particular bearing the fact that there are other reliable and
trustworthy masters to rely on....

Right now I consider either Sherry, Youxin or Steve...yet a preliminary
quote from Youxin sounds to be the best so far.

Regards, Alex