Subject: [Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu Jun 21 16:42:23 2007

During my GI bill student days we used one of those big plastic covers with
the zipper up the front that were made for keeping clothes dust free.  A few
modifications using  furnace dust filters and they worked well enough for an
impoverished student budget.

Harrison McClary <lists@mcclary.net> wrote:  And if you are tight on space
you can use the plastic dryer vent
hosing, this collapses into almost nothing. That is what we used to
use as a "road dryer" at the paper.

You can make a film dryer out of

--
Harrison McClary