Subject: [Leica] was: Just ventured into B&W with manual processing ADDED: ON THE ROAD AGAIN! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 21 08:08:46 2007

Harrison McClary offered historical moments on the road processing! :-)

>>And if you are tight on space you can use the plastic dryer vent
hosing, this collapses into almost nothing.  That is what we used to
use as a "road dryer" at the paper.<<<

Hi Harrison,
Shades of the "good old days of shotjg on the road for the wire service!:-)

But it never surprised us where we could set-up a darkroom and do it all and
transmit as fast as we did! :-)

ted

In reply to: Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome)