Subject: [Leica] Still enjoying the Summitar
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jun 19 13:31:29 2007

Hi Len,

Thank you very much for looking and your kind comments, on the trees I was
unnfortunately to be non patient and wait to catch some people walking on
the scene.

Concerning your question about Easter, I'll try to explain you a Spanish
tradition, at least I think it is an Spanish tradition, the Sunday before
the Easter Sunday is the catholic celebration when Jesus has gone to
Jerusalem and the people has received him with Palms, this Sunday is knowed
as the "The Palm Sunday", the children go to the Church with a Palm, maybe
someone knows this tradition and can explain it better than me. The woman
you see on the picture is selling palms.

Saludos cordiales
Luis