Subject: [Leica] Still enjoying the Summitar
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jun 19 11:22:22 2007

Luis,

Your artistic side is coming out. I like the photos of the Winter
trees. They show a very nice composition.

You caught the perfect light for your Reader photo. Very nice.

I always like to see children playing. You always seem to take very
good photos of them. The light looks difficult between the buildings
as well.

I'm trying to figure out what the Easter things are in the plastic
bags. I think I see ribbons but that's it.

Best Regards,
Len